Complimentary webinar presented by Accompany Capital and Queens Chamber of Commerce.
This is Part 2 of a 2-part series of QuickBooks Level 1 class for small business owners who are new to QuickBooks. The webinar aims to help you learn the basics and understand how you can use QuickBooks to manage your business finances. The sessions will cover the following:
· Entering transactions – for income and expenses
· Running reports (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and specific vendor and customer reports)
· Downloading transactions from the banks
· Reconciling bank accounts
· Collecting W-9 forms and entering 1099 information into QuickBooks
Speaker: Paul Rosenblum, Numerex Services, Small Business Consultant, Professional Bookkeeper, a QuickBooks Certified Proadvisor