Complimentary registration for the Business Expo is OPEN!
BIGGER, BOLDER, BETTER! Don't miss out on this business opportunity to meet over 140 Exhibitors, Multiple Panel Discussions, and a wide range of Speakers considered to be a who's-who in their respective field. Last year, thousands of people attended this expo so don't miss out!
Queens Business Expo Luncheon
Join us as we explore the world of International trade. With special keynote speakers and an amazing lunch at the Caesars Sportsbook at the Metro Grille on the Excelsior Level at Citi Field.
For tickets and information please click here
Only for entry to Expo -
*Does not include ticket to luncheon
*Does not include a table at the Expo
To: All Exhibitors
Date: May 17, 2023
From: Joanne Persad, Chief Operating Officer
We are excited to have you as an Exhibitor at the Annual Business Exposition of the Queens Chamber of Commerce. Please review the items below to ensure a smooth, seamless experience on the day of the Expo, June 7, 2023. All exhibits must be set up by 10:30 AM.
Citi Field – 41 Seaver Way, Flushing, NY 11368
Load in Entry:
· All vendors and staff coming to the ballpark for load-in, who will NOT need to wheel anything in, will enter through Gate 8, park in Lot B/D, and enter through our Seaver VIP entrance. You will take the elevators up to the 5th floor for the Piazza 31 Club. (See map below)
Carts of any kind are not permitted in Seaver VIP elevator and vendors will be asked to enter via the Loading Dock.
· Any vendors that are dropping items off that are coming in on wheels or carts must enter through the loading dock. Those vendors who are unable to carry items in will head to the Loading Dock, unload their cars, and the Event Logistics Staff will help bring your items on carts to the Piazza 31 Club via the freight elevator. Vendor cars must be parked in Lot G immediately after unloading their cars at the dock. Map attached for directions to loading dock. See map below for directions to loading dock.
· If you need to ship anything in advance you may do so arriving three days prior to the event starting Friday, June 2, 2023. Please notify Joanne Persad of any all items being shipped so the venue can be aware of what to expect. Please include the name of the event and your company's name on the shipping label as shown below. The items can be sent to the following address:
New York Mets
Attn: Steve Calakos
"Queens Chamber – Vendor Name"
41 Seaver Way
Flushing, NY 11368
EXPO SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY:
· 8:00 AM-10:00 AM Vendor arrival and set up
· 10:30 AM All vendor set up should be completed
· 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM Expo open to the Public
· 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Load-Out
If you have any questions, please call Joanne Persad or Angela Calcano at 718.898.8500