"Get Cash Now: Taking Advantage of the Payroll Protection Program & Other Stimulus Provisions To Survive and Thrive During The Pandemic"
Stimulus legislation passed in late December 2020 provides even more opportunities for you to inject much needed cash into your business when it needs it most during this pandemic. The Paycheck Protection Loan Program (PPP) and related PPP loan forgiveness provisions while popular, is still very confusing to most small and mid-size business owners and their advisors.
In addition, several additional tax provisions were modified by the Consolidation Appropriations Act (CAA) to provide even more benefits to businesses. For example, the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) was supercharged and is now available to those who received PPP loans.
Please register to join us on Monday, March 15th at 1 p.m. for this timely webinar to discuss:
· PPP Updates
· Overview and Details on the New PPP Loans (PPP2)
· Updates on Existing PPP Loans
· PPP Loan Necessity Questionnaire
· Common Questions and Best Practices
· Employee Retention and other tax provisions
· Tax Updates & Implications